This breakfast treat has it all! It’s full of plant protein, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants. It’s also lactose-free, gluten-free, raw, vegan, and vegetarian. Check out the current Nourishing Nuggets post to learn more about the ins and outs of chia seeds.
* 1 apple, diced with skin on
* 1/2 cup of almond milk
* 1 tablespoon of Nutiva brand organic coconut manna (coconut meat)
* 2-3 teaspoons of cinnamon
* dash of ginger
* 1/4 cup of dried Goji berries
* 1 tablespoon of Nutiva brand organic chia seeds
1. Soak the chia seeds and Goji berries in a little almond milk or water for at least 30 minutes (or overnight).
2. Blend the diced apple, coconut manna, almond milk, cinnamon, and ginger in a food processor or Vitamix blender.
3. Combine the apple mixture with the soaked chia & Goji mixture……enjoy 🙂
This recipe comes to you courtesy of nutiva.com. It makes 2 cups of pudding.